Learning concrete5 continues to focus on theming concrete5, from planning and selection to implemenation and packaging up as a stand-alone theme.
Season 2, episode 3 will continue to work on the the headers and footers of our Dreamrs theme by fixing some CSS issues and adding global areas and then start adding some menu functionality by creating some block templates.
We will be live so concrete5 community developers can interact directly with members of the core team to discuss best practices and explore challenging problems. If you have thoughts ideas or questions join us in the #learning-concrete5 channel on Slack.
We hope that these sessions will benefit the community members who attend the sessions and also be turned into videos, written tutorials, and improved documentation.
• What: We are discussing theme headers and footers
• Who: Evan and Myq, and all of you!
• When: 2019 July 11 at Noon PDT
• Where: https://youtu.be/E4ZdYPCWiLg
• How: Join us in #learning-concrete5 on Slack and use the :wave: emoji if you have a question